2019 National NCBLRDC Conference
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Thursday, August 22, 2019
Please click DOWNLOAD button to see complete registration and itinerary. Download
Registration forms to be returned to:
May be returned via...
Bureau for Public Health-OCHSHP-Primary Care
350 Capitol Street, Room 515
Charleston, WV 25301-3716
Registration is Restricted to the Following:
- Organization Members
- Professional Members (Professional membership is $50 annually for the purpose of advancing the Mission of the Coalition)
- Individual Members
- Government Employees
- Nonmember physicians & staff who treat and care for coal miners
- Nonmember attorneys & staff who provide legal assistance to claimants
- Coal miners and their spouses
- Spouse/guest/children of registered attendee (A fee of $30 per person is required to attend the luncheons on Wednesday and Thursday as well as scheduled refreshment breaks)
Registration Fee: $275 / participant
- Continental Breakfast Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Lunch Wednesday
- Miners’ Lunch Thursday
- As well as refreshment breaks each day
ACTIVE AND RETIRED COAL MINERS AND THEIR SPOUSES / WIDOWS / COMPANION ARE EXEMPT FROM REGISTRATION FEES.
Rooms available: September 22 – 28, 2019
Deadline for hotel reservation: Thursday, August 22, 2019
Double Tree (Hilton) at Park Vista link:
Telephone Reservations: (800) 421-7275
Refer to BLC Conference rate.
Group Room rate is $129.00/night plus 12.75% tax.
Continuing Medical Education Credits:
The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) College of Medicine has applied to designate this Live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the
extent of their participation in the activity.
Also, a maximum of 12 continuing education credits will be available through the Continuing Education Institute of Illinois for Nurses (NP/RN/LPN), Physical and Respiratory Therapists, X-Ray Technicians and Social Workers.